Terms & Conditions
- All invoices are sent with the completed manuscript. We prefer to receive payments within 14 days, as our editors are paid promptly upon the return of the paper.
- Oxford Science Editing accepts payments via direct bank transfers or PayPal (electronic transfers from bank accounts or credit cards). Please select British pounds during PayPal transfers. If you would like to pay by credit card, you do not need to have a PayPal account. Invoices contain details of how to make bank transfers.
- We are also very happy to receive payments directly through university or institution financial departments. For bulk orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible discounts.
- Payments are required within 14 days of receipt without mitigating circumstances, or a 40% surcharge will be levied.
- We are an affiliate of AuthorAid, the charity that mentors scientists based in developing world countries. AuthorAid authors are entitled to a significant discount on all of our services. Please contact us to discuss further.
- If you have any concerns or queries about any step of the editing process, or comments of reviewers, please let us know and we’d be very happy to help.